Halloween may be the spookiest holiday of the year, but you don't have to spend it cowering in fear. Forget the horror films — you can giggle your way through the day by telling jokes.
Missed the October supermoon? Fear no more, for the November supermoon is fast approaching and it promises to be a special one. The moon will be at its closest to Earth on Nov. 14 and the last time t
While Donald Trump may be trailing in the polls heading into next month’s presidential election, a group of very different political mavericks could well sweep into power in Iceland on Saturday. The
Pep Guardiola will bounce back from his long winless run with Manchester City and end up winning trophies in England while playing impressive football, Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said Friday
Poor Lundi Tyamara has made headlines more for his personal life than for his music. But things are starting to look up for the troubled gospel singer.
Mshoza has released the video for her latest music offering, Abantu Bam (My People). From dancing with locals in her hood, to arriving in fancy cars, Mshoza's song has already got major atten
* Announces acquisition of two land plots for the construction of residential buildings in St Petersburg;
* Net interest income was $24.27 million for Q3 of 2016, compared to $24.18 million for Q2 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Zhongshan Shiguang entered into original transfer agreement
* Latvia-based private bank ABLV Bank has chosen Wolters Kluwer to provide its regulatory reporting software OneSumX for the Latvian headquarters bank and for it's Luxembourg subsidiary Source text f
NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Traders on Friday increased their bets that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates at its last policy meeting of 2016 as data showed the U.S. economy accelerated in
* Qu Qiuping, a director and general manager of company, ceases to perform duties of chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Uber should no longer treat its drivers as self-employed, a British tribunal ruled on Friday, in a decision which threatens the taxi app's business model by forcing it to pa
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Oct 28 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas' Chief Operating Officer Philippe Bordenave made the following comments during a call with analysts on Friday: